• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I HAVE A FAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow... There's no need to be such a knob about it... It aint a competition you know, so there's no need for the sarcastic digs at the guy (or girl).
She posted a forum... Just to self-advertise.

Reaction score
  • Keep these types of posts to your profile.
  • It spams the forums, if everyone who saw a 'fan' of their YouTube channel we would all be up to our knees in spam on the forums.
Requesting thread lock.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Your videos have potential! :D Don't let anyone tell you different, word of advice: Keep on uploading, the more you upload, the more subs you get obviously :p

Subscribed.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
She posted a forum... Just to self-advertise.
So?
She's not hurting anyone, and its not like the two seconds it takes to read the post is vital time to you, is it?
She met a subscriber, and wanted to tell people about it. If you don't like that fact, then just leave her be.

Reaction score
So?
She's not hurting anyone, and its not like the two seconds it takes to read the post is vital time to you, is it?
She met a subscriber, and wanted to tell people about it. If you don't like that fact, then just leave her be.
Yeah, she's not hurting anyone but threads like these are pointless and are to be kept on your profile.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it'd be better if I locked this.

Also, this would be the type of thing you should post on your wall, not make a thread about.

Have a nice day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci