• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I guess this is it... [Leaving Thread]

E

EagleMan

Sad to see you go... again :p

Well written, and I will definitely miss you! We had some great times, and I definitely understand what you mean when it comes to the community. Sure, I get competitive, and sometimes I just pause as I rage, or mid-game as I stab at slash at people and realise that I'm just not playing the game as it's meant to be; for fun.

I watched a youtube video weeks ago, might have been Tomahawk, and he mentioned that he just plays for fun nowadays. I decided that that's what I'll be doing from now on. Video games are designed to bring enjoyment to the player, and that's what I'll be doing from now.

Sure, I'll play to win, but I'll make sure I have fun doing it. I find the whole clan-battle thing a little ridiculous; people get so worked up, and I just can't stand it sometimes.

MCGamer is still a great server, and I think I'll have fun on it for some time still, but yes, the community has certainly changed.

Really sad to see you leave bud, will you still be active on forums/Skype?

<3
Forums: Yes :)
IG: No :(

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Sometimes thing change for the better or worse but you gotta learn things dont stay the same forever. You have to move with the times and there isnt much you can do about. MCSG is still the best survival games out there.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I wonder myself about what happened to the community ;-;

The only things still tying me here is my few friends and the clan I had wanted to/want to get tnto.
Get on skype now bk

E

EagleMan

Sometimes thing change for the better or worse but you gotta learn things dont stay the same forever. You have to move with the times and there isnt much you can do about. MCSG is still the best survival games out there.
I do realise that it's the best server out there, and what happens inside MCGamer is not the only reason I've left.
I have had to deal with an amount of stress ever since Term 1 started this year. On only the third day, I was to find out that a girl liked me (later to become my girlfriend). I have gotten a lot of homework, and MCGamer was a distraction. That was one of the reasons I wrote my first leaving thread.

Believe it or not, this idea of leaving wasn't just a spur on the moment. I have been thinking about this since January. I was lying on the bed of my beach house and started thinking about MCGamer. I started thinking that maybe it wasn't the best idea to stay here. I started thinking up a leaving thread, which was ultimately going to come to this.
If you read that you would know what I meant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci