• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I got sent out off the class room once again

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I love watching kids get sent out of the class. I'm no teachers pet or snitch but I find It entertaining because 99% of the time I hate the kid who gets kicked out. If it's middle school it doesn't matter I don't think. The first week of school some kid in my study hall (I've known him for years he's the best) started doing the thing in horror movies when someones possessed and they lift their back of the ground. He did it during a lockdown drill xD. If I got suspended my parents would grab my labtop and throw it out the window :p. But good luck, hopefully it gets resolved. Also I don't think this deserves a suspension at all.

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, let's hope for the best xd If it doesn't go well RIP

K

KiDD

My teacher called me a noob once then when I laughed at her she threatened to send me to the office -_- Actually, I don't what she was trying to say, I think she was choking on her words xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember I was stopping these two blacks girls from fighting and the dean thought I was fighting and came up to me and slammed me to the ground, and I was so confused xD

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
My teacher called me a noob once then when I laughed at her she threatened to send me to the office -_- Actually, I don't what she was trying to say, I think she was choking on her words xD
Lol I read the first part and I thought "Wow this guys teacher must be pretty chill to call a student a noob."
I hate teachers that try to be cool -_-
But some are just born cool (Very few)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci