• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiSwawy

Spectator
Reaction score
My in game name: iiSwawy
I get banned today at 20:20 when I played 1 game and before I go in spectate I get banned.
I played in alpha 200 games and now 230 games and never played with hax. But idk why I get banned.
Please help!

KrezyGaming_YT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi. They will not unban, they banned me for this moment
There is no evidence in this video; they just record it supposedly there is evidence
I was given a ban not justifiably
My name : artcross

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
There is no evidence in this video; they just record it supposedly there is evidence
0:54 lmao

iiSwawy

Spectator
Reaction score
I wait answer

Kuo

Spectator
Reaction score
Talk about insufficient. There's literally ONE hit that looks fishy, and only if you disregard server latency and how buggy everything is right now.

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
bonjwa got fall damage, and continue running. That guy felt then made an impossible hit. Everything is clear.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My in game name: iiSwawy
I get banned today at 20:20 when I played 1 game and before I go in spectate I get banned.
I played in alpha 200 games and now 230 games and never played with hax. But idk why I get banned.
Please help!
Hi, for disputes please DM either Shai#6288 or Joey | Jodimo#0001on Discord. You could also email [email protected] if you prefer.
As for the video above, if you or anyone else wants to discuss the video feel free to DM on the forums or on Discord (Brook#4527).

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci