• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I followed 9001 people on the forums...AMA!

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with Gen 5. In fact it improved a lot of things from Gen 4.
pokemon bw weren't that interesting to me
purchased black2 first week it came out, still haven't finished yet (cause im too lazy to even be bothered to)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
pokemon bw weren't that interesting to me
purchased black2 first week it came out, still haven't finished yet (cause im too lazy to even be bothered to)
WATTTTTTT! You have to finish teh pokemonz! Even though I made Ausie really mad one day and told him its a rock paper siiiizarraras game.......LMAO im just bed

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
WATTTTTTT! You have to finish teh pokemonz! Even though I made Ausie really mad one day and told him its a rock paper siiiizarraras game.......LMAO im just bed
same happened with omega ruby, even though i actually consider it good
just dont have the time to play it in its case, however i always happen to have the time to play hg/ss on one of my 5 owned cartridges ^_^_XD^DD

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
The designs of a few Pokemon don't make or break a game, it's the in-game mechanics that do.
well that's pretty obvious
but the gen v weren't as interesting as they made them look like (i was expecting them not to be).
gen 6 was surprisingly good, i loved xy and can't wait to finish oras, so that i can maybe move onto oras battling

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I guess I could share the full story...in greentext format

be me
12 years old, family cruise to bahamas
go to teen hangout area on ship
alrightbecool.jpg
meet 2 twins that say their australian
quality 8/10s
go over to introduce myself
alright me be yourself
"G'day, you gals from australia like me?"
wtfwasthat.mp3
they buy my fake accent
ask me where in australia im from
tell them melbourne
they think im cool
goodworkmate.txt
for the rest of the cruise pretend im australian
everyone buys it
i am therealaussie

Molly or riot ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I AM THEREALAUSSIE LMAOOOO

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
That's not what you said. You said that Pokemon is just a rock paper scissors game and that's it. I'm not denying this, but there are more in-depth mechanics than just that.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
same happened with omega ruby, even though i actually consider it good
just dont have the time to play it in its case, however i always happen to have the time to play hg/ss on one of my 5 owned cartridges ^_^_XD^DD
i cri evr tim ;-;. Im going on a trip to work in about a week and when im not working all im gonna be doing is playing teh pokemonz and Zelda (My favorite game evar!)...im such a loser

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci