• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i failed at quitting

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Even though I never talked to you, you seemed like an incredibly awesome person. I would have loved to talk to you, good luck in life!

#Trivium

Austin_HG

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
First tails now you?! WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO KILL NOW.Trust me half of me wants to kill the other half doesn't.i am a very complicated hedgehog(hope I gave you nightmares) but for real goodbye and have fun. Also remember I AM GOD :cool:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Even though I never talked to you, you seemed like an incredibly awesome person. I would have loved to talk to you, good luck in life!

#Trivium

Austin_HG
bye :( U were a great leader!
#Trivium <3
Thanks guys <3. I'm not going to be quitting on leading Trivium though, ever. So I'm still a little bit active here. I'm just announcing my diminishing presence I guess :p

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I liek eggs
See you around Austin ;) Thanks for building The Eye Of Horus and for being a great leader all this time. Yeah, even though you hacked. Well, good luck in the future!:)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
I liek eggs
See you around Austin ;) Thanks for building The Eye Of Horus and for being a great leader all this time. Yeah, even though you hacked. Well, good luck in the future!:)
Had to throw your opinion in didn't you :p Thanks anyways c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci