• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can cash back? [Japanese or english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsuya0821_Galaxy

Spectator
Reaction score
[japanese]
こんにちは、僕の名前はtatsuya_0821です。よろしくおねがいします。
私はmcgamerのdonorのお金を払い戻しすることができますでしょうか?
返事おねがいします。

[english]
hey, my name is tatsuya_0821. nice meet to you :D
I can cash back?
Please reply.

skype name : apollonarts

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
If you're asking whether or not you can refund a donor purchase, I don't believe you can. However, you should try to send an email to [email protected] (I'm pretty sure that's the right address) and explain the situation to them there.

Whatever you do though, don't chargeback the purchase without talking to the staff first, or you could risk being permanently banned.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're asking whether or not you can refund a donor purchase, I don't believe you can. However, you should try to send an email to [email protected] (I'm pretty sure that's the right address) and explain the situation to them there.

Whatever you do though, don't chargeback the purchase without talking to the staff first, or you could risk being permanently banned.
This, thanks Zeno.

私はあなたがMCSGにドナーを返金することができます信じていませんが、彼らはあなたを助けることができるかもしれとして、あなたの要求に[email protected]を電子メールで送信することができます
(Sorry if it's hard to understand, just put it into Google translate).

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci