• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am starting to run out of Ideas.

LegendarySkills

Tribute
Reaction score
Dont force it, just try to use your imagination and do not try to copy others!

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe I can give you some advice under this subject.

To begin with whenever attempting to make a thread I tend to look at reoccurring player behavior within game or forums and start by making a general assumption that users like to talk about that subject. However, I of course am wary of the fact that I cannot state anything as controversy may start so usually look for a subject users like to converse about which would result in minimal to no chance of an argument occurring. I also happen to give my self time when focusing on what needs to be said or done. I do so because if you are always trying so hard to do something well and having a strenuous time; frustration may result making you lose your initial purpose of coming onto the forums. Lastly if you are interested in creating threads its best to do it from your heart for if you are not enjoying what you are doing then in the end it will be a dull time for everyone else. In other words a way to get good at foruming is to have a passion for it and not just doing it for the sake of creating threads.

I hope those tips help you and other and would like to hear additional information from other forumers.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
You don't have to just make threads, you can also post, you know. Just to have fun. Forumming shouldn't have to be a "job," so to speak.

Reaction score
I rarely make threads, only when I have a good idea. Don't make threads just to make threads or for the sake of 'being active'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci