• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am going to make this clear for everyone

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello CreeperFarts fans,
I am going to make this clear and a quick thread because I am on a innings break for the cricket WC final.
No MCSG is not going back to 1.7.
No there isn't going to be a AS or a South American server Its not planned.
No, there is no reason for solo games because Teaming is a part of the books. Also if we do that, the teaming version is not going to have many people in it plus, it will also make it impossible for 2 players playing together because The teaming que is going to be filled with clans and stream teams.
The reason I made this thread is because this post will get disappear in creepers threads.
Note: I am not saying these futures aren't going to get added, I think they are plainly stupid. Plus they are not planned.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, we are actually considering looking into South American servers given the growing population from that region. Once we can fund them and get a host, we'll see about getting SA servers :)

Also, I respect how creeperfarts made his point without being rude or pointed. He's allowed to have his opinion, as is everybody c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci