• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am a little mad at the MCSG staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't be mad, be glad! :D ok corniness over.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I've honestly never seen you on the forums before, but just by this thread I can see why you wouldn't be accepted as Moderator: Especially not now.
  1. You made a thread saying "You Can't Stand the Senior Staff" as opposed to politely messaging this whole thing to them. It wasn't necessary, and it sure isn't helping your chances of becoming a staff member.
  2. You're refusing to retype an application basically because you're saying it's too much work. That's not really what the MCSG staff is about: they have to work for hours upon hours upon hours whether it be dealing with players or just helping keep MCSG in-line, so typing some words for an application shouldn't make you throw in the towel.
  3. You literally copied and pasted the exact same application several times. Not only is this foolish in its own way but from the sounds of it you did it a good 4 or so times before you finally figured out that it's not going to work.
If you want to be accepted as a moderator you need to show dedication to the server and that you'll dedicate time to it. Not just get upset when one interview goes wrong and then make a thread saying you can't stand the senior staff as well as constantly reusing the exact same application.

If your interview is denied then you did something wrong somewhere along the trail. It might not be fun but you have to so back to square-one which means retyping an app. Did you really think constantly posting an app would get you accepted?
^^This.^^

The Sr. Staff team knows there are always ways you can improve upon your app. Even if your application got to interview once, that doesn't necessarily mean it will get accepted again.

Sometimes you need to show your dedication (especially after getting denied in interview) and really take some time to work on improving on your application. There is always something you can improve upon! ^_^

Btw, I had to apply 3 times (improving on my application more each time) just to get accepted to interview. The ironic part was that even the first one denied was 100 times better than what I had gotten accepted on previously a year ago. I know how you feel; you just need to keep improving! ;)

Thread locked. PM me with any further questions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci