• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hyper | Eu

Mett

Survivor
Reaction score
if you do not know things because you speak?
In allegiant I was not as " Kothq " but with another if you do not believe me you can ask to Nicco old owner of allegiant
Nice Google translate xd

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Quantifier
Nickname: Eddy
Nation: Romanian
Wins / Games Played: 150/360
Past clans: WarGodz, RedLight, Defight, Insidious, Scythe Fexium, Tracking, SoaR, Krypton, Typhoon, Timber, notags0z and a lot more.
Skype ID:
Why do you want to join: I want to join Hyper because I'm searching for a good clan who can coordonate and play good in team. I am pretty decent at PvP that's why I have a good stats. My strengths are: Sword, Placing FnS, Bow/Rod spamming, Ice fights, Water fights and my weakness is pvping under stress. Also Arborist knows me since I was in Tracking with him, pwp.

HyperEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Quantifier
Nickname: Eddy
Nation: Romanian
Wins / Games Played: 150/360
Past clans: WarGodz, RedLight, Defight, Insidious, Scythe Fexium, Tracking, SoaR, Krypton, Typhoon, Timber, notags0z and a lot more.
Skype ID:
Why do you want to join: I want to join Hyper because I'm searching for a good clan who can coordonate and play good in team. I am pretty decent at PvP that's why I have a good stats. My strengths are: Sword, Placing FnS, Bow/Rod spamming, Ice fights, Water fights and my weakness is pvping under stress. Also Arborist knows me since I was in Tracking with him, pwp.
ACCEPTED -Arborist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci