• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HungryHills (24) - WIP (Nearly there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Why work on another one already? I suggest you try to finish the one thats nearly perfect then get working on the other. We really want a new map and you have a new map. Put all your focus in this one.

Reactions: Le0

Bourebro

Tribute
Reaction score
Why work on another one already? I suggest you try to finish the one thats nearly perfect then get working on the other. We really want a new map and you have a new map. Put all your focus in this one.
We did already finish this but it got rejected first time around, so we thought we could start up another map.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Did zombie give you suggestions for what to fix and did you fix those things yet?

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Did zombie give you suggestions for what to fix and did you fix those things yet?
No, but he said with the new map system in place that he and chad discussed to make map accepting fairer, our map should have no problem being accepted :D

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
No, but he said with the new map system in place that he and chad discussed to make map accepting fairer, our map should have no problem being accepted :D
I still dont get what your saying.

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
I still don't get what your saying.
He didn't say to fix anything major and to only make some minor adjustments (which have now been taken care of ), because that will all that will be needed to be accepted with the new map acception system. He (Zombietracker) said that him and Chad had discussed the map system and now instead of hunting for a map they specifically want right now (that's why no user submitted maps have been accepted yet) they are accepting a wider range of maps :D Hope I've explained the situation

ScribLur

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm glad that they will be excepting more maps soon, I've been dying for a third map and yours looks like it will be it! And I believe that if it gets excepted there may still be some minor tweaks and such, they even did that in Vareide's maps. For instance, the enchanting room and the pirate ship weren't there originally.

Amil707070

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm glad that they will be excepting more maps soon, I've been dying for a third map and yours looks like it will be it! And I believe that if it gets excepted there may still be some minor tweaks and such, they even did that in Vareide's maps. For instance, the enchanting room and the pirate ship weren't there originally.[/quote
If it does get accepted I doubt they would make any changes to ours. We have plenty of features around the map and there really isn't any good spots to build anything else. I would be surprised if they did change anything.

Amil707070

Spectator
Reaction score
Woops. I'm not too good with forums. What I was trying to say was: If it does get accepted I doubt they would make any changes to ours. We have plenty of features around the map and there really isn't any good spots to build anything else. I would be surprised if they did change anything.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Turns out this map is going to have more use than what we thought...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci