• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger Games Map Official Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
As most of you know (and i'm sure a lot won't) Vareide and his Crew made the awesome Hunger Games map and i'm sure was the inspiration behind Chad and Team to create these wonderful servers and thought I would just highlight the original trailer video for this map.
Also worth checking out the rest of Vareide's channel as it has some great video's that I'm sure most of you would of seen ;)
Like this gem inspired by The Sound Of Music and originally sung by Julie Andrews :-​

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
So just theareticly how do people get picked to build the lobby and things like that

SketchSword

Tribute
Reaction score
Will this second map be added to a random queue? Like will the server will choose a random map before the game to start? And when will we get to see this new map? :3

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope, but dont count on it, that it will be after this down time or really soon so they can test that feature before the release.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We hope the map will be given to us by this weekend, if not, first thing next week.

LazyBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Awesome videos, can't wait for the new map on this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci