• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huge idea (Only mods view plz)

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
1v1 isnt only way, mcsg can practice pvp in battlegrounds

Reaction score
1v1 isnt only way, mcsg can practice pvp in battlegrounds
hahahhaah no

1v1 was the most voted and wanted gamemode, it's going to get implemented soon (hopefully)
QA;TL? There have already been threads bout this

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
hahahhaah no

1v1 was the most voted and wanted gamemode, it's going to get implemented soon (hopefully)
QA;TL? There have already been threads bout this
no to wut, mcgamer can practice pvp in battlegrounds and he sed that 1vs1 is only way they can practice

Reaction score
no to wut, mcgamer can practice pvp in battlegrounds and he sed that 1vs1 is only way they can practice
battlegrounds are an ok way to practice but they get boring after a while too
1v1 is more on skill and not grouping up on people and using others as a meat shield like in battlegrounds.

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I think the reason MCSG is losing players to badlion is because they are too strict on bans + The recent bugs. ( I still think that MCSG is a great server tho)

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Well I think the reason MCSG is losing players to badlion is because they are too strict on bans + The recent bugs. ( I still think that MCSG is a great server tho)
That makes no sense about the bans part, when badlion bans hundreds of hackers every day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci