• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES /hub, /lobby or Disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Whether this is a bug report or a feature suggestion really depends on if it is purposeful that you don't drop items when you /hub xD

cadecranda

Career
Reaction score
Whether this is a bug report or a feature suggestion really depends on if it is purposeful that you don't drop items when you /hub xD
I'm pretty sure this is a new bug, because when i've disconnected in game, for example, I had to go eat :p my friends would come and pick up my stuff from where I disconnected.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
There should be some sort of cool-down period, if you're not hit in let's say... 25 seconds... you won't drop anything, but if you were, you will drop all your stuff, and lose some points.

:)

Reaction score
The problem with not letting players do /hub until they die is what if you don't want to play the map and want to leave? Then you are stuck in the game until you die
Or, as she said, devs can make it so you can drop the stuff when you do /hub/lobby/disconnect.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
This is actually quite annoying. More and more people are doing it everyday.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
This issue fix has been pushed to the servers as of Tuesday June 24 around 10 PM CST. If there is still an issue please report it in a new thread. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci