• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi hits 50k

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Where? Screenshot I am confused. I can only find related channels. Am I blind?
Ok, let me explain. So for the longest time he had nobody in his Featured Channels, then recently he added somebody to his Featured Channels, it was Lovelights, and then a few days later he removed Lovelights from his Featured Channels.
Also, if you have nobody in your featured Channels, it won't show the " Featured Channels" title.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, let me explain. So for the longest time he had nobody in his Featured Channels, then recently he added somebody to his Featured Channels, it was Lovelights, and then a few days later he removed Lovelights from his Featured Channels.
Also, if you have nobody in your featured Channels, it won't show the " Featured Channels" title.
xD

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
oh, ok yeah I know that. Good, I was just wondering if I wasn't looking in the right place. K, so now it is related channels cause he has not featured channels... I understand! That is why I didn't see it...

Reaction score
Ooh guys! Thank you so much, I love your guys is support, sorry for not uploading but please get me 100k subs, I will upload if you get me to that milestone :D <3

It's humorous if you don't get it... xD

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I will hate on him because his a complete **** for just leaving with no explanation! If his gona stop doing YouTube and stuff all it takes is for him to post a video, even a tweet that takes less than a minute!
Don't hate on someone when you don't know what happened. If he comes back with a bad excuse, then you have every right to hate him, but right now nobody knows. He may have been in a situation where he couldn't do anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci