• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi Dead?????

MichaelJatel

Survivor
Reaction score
Since maybe a month ago everyone thinks Huahwi is indeed dead. But some people havnt noticed that the video he posted right before he went gone or a few other ones he mentioned that he was moving and looking for a new apartment some people made some rumors about him and creeperfarts going to live together but personally i dont think thats going to happen but what do you think, is Huahwi really dead!!?

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
He's trying to find a place where he have to LIVE.
I think it's a very important and difficult decision to make, just let him some time to do that.
It will return, I'm sure of that.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Huahwi will most likely come back again and we will see his subscribers triple or quadruple in size again :p

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think he's not trying to make drama at all, he must be busy ur he's just tired I'm sure he will come back :D

MahoganyCrafter

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, he hasn't played any Survival Games since he disappeared. Maybe he packed his computer first?

#LegitMovingTheories

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why he can't tweet a single thing about where he's gone. Like yes he's clearly busy but he should be aware that he has 1000s of subs who actually want to know where his videos are...

I literally mean a single tweet saying 'I'm taking a break for a few months' to actually show hes stopped for irl issues and not for more subs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci