• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom bad the staff are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I said "fing" in chat because I died by a hacker and I told them the lobby and everything. I said. The mods name then I said fking hacker in lobby 803 (I was obviously mad because almost every game you play there is a hacker on because the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom staff is Good and the anti cheat is the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom worst). Then Im muted and 3 games later..... 3 Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom GAMES LATER each of the 3 games I die by a hacker and im Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom muted so I cant report it or anything. You guys need to get your Good together I swear to Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom god the worst server. There needs to be a new Survival games server that's good so we can ditch this sack of Good. god damn too many hackers. Aswell all the other staff are sucking each other off like fabulous persons.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to this thread only born out of hatred against the staff team and does not promote healthy discussion. Please refrain from making rage like threads.

Also if you believe you have been unfairly muted you can make a punishment dispute on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci