• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Win A Battle

xXTallBKXx

Tribute
Reaction score
How to win a battle step one.
Have 20 flint and steels in that hotbar, or nodus.
No The Way To Win is to have 1 flint and steel and use h3x <JK> And Use it 20o times in one second against your opponent with full iron and a sharpness 2 diamond sword and u having nothing but a raw chicken and h3x<JK>

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No The Way To Win is to have 1 flint and steel and use h3x <JK> And Use it 20o times in one second against your opponent with full iron and a sharpness 2 diamond sword and u having nothing but a raw chicken and h3x<JK>
Could You Please Stop Talking Like This? Thanks.

TheMegaTony

Spectator
Reaction score
My strategy is to use flint and steel, turn fastly around, set fire and while the other person is burning just slice him with a sword. If he's still alive use bow and arrow :)

Yaypop556

Spectator
Reaction score
Or practice on McPVP from like I did and still doing now.

Sorry but I just find it kinda noobish the way you describe these pvp skills. 'Moving to the side of the other persons screen and hitting' them is called strafing. Another way to win battles in mcsg is by constantly tapping the W key and keep hitting them to get combos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci