• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to take Corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Map 3 & 4 is my favorite deathmatch arenas at the moment. I'm such a good archer the water around the corn gives a huge advantage :D

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Map 3 & 4 is my favorite deathmatch arenas at the moment. I'm such a good archer the water around the corn gives a huge advantage :D
Don't forget the vines on Breeze Island. Use them if you are an archer and expect some close range.
People cannot hit through a block, so if you are on the other side of the vines, they are unable to hit you with a sword. Arrows fly through it though, so you can still hit them.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't forget the vines on Breeze Island. Use them if you are an archer and expect some close range.
People cannot hit through a block, so if you are on the other side of the vines, they are unable to hit you with a sword. Arrows fly through it though, so you can still hit them.
yea and skelotons arrows cant fly trough them only players wich is goood :D

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
you said if you cant get the corn there is no point of continuing the game. where did you get that information?
you can still get full iron armor and a diamond sword from tier 2 not-corn chests :/
ya i know but if u dont get them from other chest then dont ruin the game, just try ur luck with the corn guys, but ya ur rigth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci