• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to survive till Deathmatch on map 1

Minewolf

Spectator
Reaction score
You can either run for chests or run away. When your done with chests or your running away you should stay close to water. Most dungeons I have found in map 1 are near the water. When you find a chest and it contains items, you can stop reading this. If it has not so good items (wooden axes, rotten flesh, etc.) Then go into the dense woods and find a tree. If it is climbable climb it, you may be very lucky and it will have a chest. If it doesn't you can still break leaves and look around for places that might contain chests. Well, by then you might have made it to Death match and maybe got killed, but you made it to death match and you now know that maybe sometime you might win.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Better Tip: Just make a good chest route instead of running around.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hiding until deathmatch is a bad strategy, as you have literally no chance at winning, unless the two people with good stuff get each other down to 1 heart and you hit them 4 or 5 times to get the last heart down/

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
no offence or anything, getting to dm is not a big deal at all, winning is a big deal though.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, don't blame him, I did this the first two games I played. After that, I found a sword and it was more fun than hiding ;)

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, don't blame him, I did this the first two games I played. After that, I found a sword and it was more fun than hiding ;)
Really? First game I ever played I just wandered the forest forever, not actually having a clue where to go.

My second time I think, I made it to refill, went to the corn, found leather armor and stone axes. Either something went horribly wrong with the coding or someone beat me to it and just put his crap in those chests. Either way I still lost.

Also never camp, especially if you have bad stuff. You'll never win. If you want to make it to death match, kill some people so the process goes faster. Hiding just makes the game longer thus= longer time till deathmatch.

Bigzeek45

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 1 is very easy to find chests. I think 3 and 5 r probably the hardest. 4 is overplayed >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci