• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How To Report A Bug

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello there! Have you found a bug and don't know where to report it? Well then, this is the guide for you. Lets get started!

So you've found a bug? Lets go to the forums and make a thread about it! Wait, holdup a second. Is that really necessary? No. Here's what not to do.

Don't

- Make a thread complaining about the bug, unless you're seeing whether other people experienced the bug.

- Spam staff's walls saying, "fix the bug now, or else!"

Do

All you have to do is email [email protected]. Its that simple.

Here is a template to help you write your email:

Date:
Time:
Region (US, EU, AU, CA, AS):
Server #:
Bug (If you have screenshots or video, post it here):
Were other players experiencing the bug?:
Any other essential information:

There you go! I hope I helped some of you out. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me! :D

FlubbyPandaz28

Platinum
Reaction score
In the map Fallen Empire it seems to be I got killed by an invisible person and my friend said he was right next to me but I could not see him either. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me on this map.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
It's guide is actually pretty nice. I haven't seen a thread like this yet (but I haven't looked that hard :p). Not many people even know that there is a way to report a bug or that MCSG even has there own email.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
It's guide is actually pretty nice. I haven't seen a thread like this yet (but I haven't looked that hard :p). Not many people even know that there is a way to report a bug or that MCSG even has there own email.
Same :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci