• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to prevent losing streaks.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually i do get those losing streaks aswell:p If i lose 2 or 3 games in a row i usually take a long break, like 2 hours+
I was wondering... Why do you die when you do?
Is it because of bad loot? Or what?

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
probably getting chased off of spawn.
Yes this is the main reason. Sometimes i die from bad loot aswell, i mean looting 10 t1 and 3 t2 and still no wep and crappy armor theres not much you can do xD. I have to fight 2vs1 almost every deathmatch and if they both have full iron and are decent players, i might die.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can get losing streaks every now and then, I'll take your tips to mind, thanks! :)

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
The fireworks go off and you've just added a win to your total! Your feeling pumped, you find another server and get teleported to the next map. you feel confident; maybe sip some water, pop your fingers and get ready. You rush to the corn grab some stuff and run on you route. But on your way, you see someone, you pull a wooden sword from the chest and go for him. He runs and you chase. He lures you to his team mate and they double team you. You have died. You feel frustrated and join another server, you die 3 more times in the next games. This is known as a "Losing Streak" This is how you prevent them:

Except for Gravey4rd, he hax
true dat <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci