• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make money

jdudeisme

Spectator
Reaction score
If you have a country club near you, you can caddy. I make like 5-6 dollars an hour though lol. Or you could babysit. Its hard for kids to get jobs. Child labor laws <3

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
You can sell lemonade. That usually works. Or just beg and bargain.

L

Lululioness

See Lulu the problems with this is that 1. Not many people would pay 50$ to here music 2. Not everyone has an instrument 3. Where would you find the people to pay you to hear you?
It varies. I know he plays violin. If he does it enough over the weekend a long with a paper run he can make what he needs.
That really depends if he can play an instrument. It's also a bit harder to drag a piano out on the street: along with this, he'd have to live close to a populated town or city ;)

My idea is to perhaps have a garage sale. Sell off a truck load of old stuff around your house. You can probably make some money if you get rid of old video games. As a kid it's hard to make money... Babysitting can make boo-koo bucks. Ask around and see if any jobs are available.
He plays violin :p

Since rates are different in Asia, he's probably going to have to do a variety of jobs. His parents make him do violin so therefore he might be able to get money from performing at venues as well. The babysitting and paper run would work to.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
If the town you live in has a public market or an upcoming fair where there are vendors, you could set up a booth if you got help from your parents.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
It varies. I know he plays violin. If he does it enough over the weekend a long with a paper run he can make what he needs.

Since rates are different in Asia, he's probably going to have to do a variety of jobs. His parents make him do violin so therefore he might be able to get money from performing at venues as well. The babysitting and paper run would work to.
Oh well dont you know everything :p

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score

Ty for clarifying ;)

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Bake sale
Or do community service and ask for money from your parents

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member