• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make money fast?

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Try to sell some of your old stuff, the things you don't use anymore c:

Another thing you can do is to make an agreement with your parent, in exchange for a little money every month, you do the dishes every three days, you clean the bathroom once or twice a week, you know... generally helping out at home, I did that with my parents :3

If you live near some old people with dogs, you can walk the dogs for them a couple of times at the week for a little money too :D

Did you know, that some companies working with metal, often are willing to buy your old soda cans? (Normally only in big amounts) My brother collected soda cans for a wholes year and sold them to a company in Denmark, he got a nice amount of money for that :)

Another thing you can do is cake sale, if you do some kind of sport, you can in the sports hall sell cake in the weekends after a game or something :D

You can also get a paper rout or just generally a job :3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know if it's actually legal/allowed, but someone at my school bulk buys sweets and cans of drink and them sells them at school xD. Honestly he makes £20/£30 a week I think. But this depends what your school is like, mine is very big so none of the teachers really know/care anyways xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend over in Japan get's paid for watching anime, so when I'm 18 I'm moving over and doing that, he's watched more than me o.o

VirtueUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm around the same age as you, and I 'm gonna get a paperout. If you don't know what that is, is basically riding on your bike, delerving papers. May seem pretty boring, but you get around 3-60 dollars a week. In the Christmas time, you don't know how much you''ll make.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
You could learn Java and score a position as the lead developer at one of the world's largest Minecraft networks, kinda like I did ;)
However, that's not exactly feasible for everyone...

I can't really say how I made money when I was 12, because I really didn't. The only way I ever made money (and it was inconsistent income) before I got an actual job doing what I do now was by helping out my neighbors with computer issues and making small websites for people.
Can MCG hire me? I know Java. My programs almost always work, but are always written in very inefficient ways. I also have no experience with Minecraft Plugins, clearly I am the man for the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ava

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci