• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill hackers/really good PvPers

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My strategy is better to kill a hacker, slap him with mah chicken, then rage cause you died from him, then *Rage Quit*. Hope you use my strategy in the future

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wrong section, so another race for Elebits and Zeno. Move to the correct section please :) Or any other mod that happens upon this thread :p
It's a great guide, but you have to know how to use those items with efficiency. The fishing rod is good for gaining quick distance from your opponent by knocking him back, or for being on the offensive and knocking him into a corner or a wall to stop his sprint.
Flint and steel is good because they can't run away while on fire, and if you can keep them on fire while repetitively hitting them you should have the kill.
With a bow, it's pretty straight forward. You have to shoot them. But many people aren't very efficient with a bow and can't hit some targets, which is also important.
At school and I still won somehow <3 (2 in a row now! 2/3)

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Why you be comparing Pro PVPers to hackers? There is a difference.

All offensive statements aside, these are really good tips that don't just apply to hackers.
At school and I still won somehow <3 (2 in a row now! 2/3)
#Addiction

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
How about you make another guide like this once all the good PvPers read this and learn to adjust and avoid these, okay? :) :p (I'll be sure to by tomorrow at the least)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I love how the title is "How to kill hackers/ good players"- you made it look like if hackers were good players, or the other way around.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Get forcefielders into deep water. They get arrogant and think that their forcefield can reach beneath them. (Spoilers. It can't)
Just swim beneath them and go to town on their feet. They won't be able to hit you and it'll be difficult for them to escape you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci