• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill hackers/really good PvPers

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know that once in your MCSG career you ran into a player who seemed so good at sword battle that you didn't have the slightest chance of killing them. Well with my methods of executing Hackers/Really good PvPers, you can possibly take down people with ease.

The first step to kill a hacker is tactic. What you need:

-Bow
-Arrows
-Fishing Rod
-Flint and Steel

What you do is you try to hit them with your sword but make sure you can run away if things are looking bad for your survival, then you run a bit until you get enough distance to rather
A. Catch them on fire
-or-
B. 180 bow shot them

This will most likely get your opponent low or even kill them if you execute it correctly. Now, if it doesn't work and they get within striking range, then choose to do this
A. Randomly spin and fishing rod them to try and juke them out
-or-
B. Get in the water and escape!!!

Hopefully these tactics will help you next time your in trouble. Thanks! -Operdasher

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Setting fire to aim otters doesn't work..........

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes when the other player has way better gear then me, I accept defeat and say "FOR NARNIAA"

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wrong section, so another race for Elebits and Zeno. Move to the correct section please :) Or any other mod that happens upon this thread :p
It's a great guide, but you have to know how to use those items with efficiency. The fishing rod is good for gaining quick distance from your opponent by knocking him back, or for being on the offensive and knocking him into a corner or a wall to stop his sprint.
Flint and steel is good because they can't run away while on fire, and if you can keep them on fire while repetitively hitting them you should have the kill.
With a bow, it's pretty straight forward. You have to shoot them. But many people aren't very efficient with a bow and can't hit some targets, which is also important.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci