• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Have a Successful Interview [ENGLISH]

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
How to Have a Successful Interview
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =
Hello players! If these issues can help you if you come to the Interview stage. If I want to extend from the start ...
Upon arriving at the interview stage:
Upon arriving at the interview stage, which broke into a TeamSpeak server, Sr. Mode Moderator Take poke with your application and received the rank of waiting. This indicates that you have received your waiting rank interview. Then enter the Waiting Room,!
Waiting:
You must wait Me Waiting Room Waiting stage. Will enter the interviewer randomly selected here. He then received Interview Room. Please note that Sr. Mod are also human, and they are then available when you enter the interview. The wait can be tedious.
What you can do while you wait:
Chat with other players in the waiting room.
Play MCSG.
Listen to music.

While waiting to be done:
-It's Waiting Room, those do not mistreat or mislead.
Do not ask when he will interview with, actually.
-Never break the rules.

Pre-Interview:
Interview Getting started Sr. Mods come into the room and announced to start. At this stage the most important thing to be quiet because you must be calm!

Here you have to do before you start writing the proposed Interview things:
Tell him not to bother you with the person in the home. (If possible, empty the house)
-A Glass of water taken relaxes your voice.
-Be calm. Don't try to get excited.
-Be as comfortable as possible.

We are ready to Interview After making!

Interview:
In the interview stage, you can be difficult but never excited! Never say "I can not" do well. Full use of your information from your hands as much as possible during the interview. Interview step can take from 10 to 20 minutes.

Here you can do during Interview writes:
-Be as comfortable as possible.
-Look at your application form.
-A glass of water taken relaxes your voice.
-Try to be as detailed as you can when answering a question!
-Play relaxing music while waiting.
-Try to be as professional as you can.

Post-Interview:
After the interview is complete, Sr. Review your Interview mode. You made a speech to note that ten minutes of never in a hurry and do not take a long time reviewing it.

You learn that you can apply from http://apply.mcgamer.info address.

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Splendid guide! Wish this had been made when I was in the waiting room, throw back to the good old days right @TheLichDB? Either way, this is great, good job and congratulations on getting the guide tag!

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
omfg how is 'Be -Olabildiğin as comfortable as possible. LOOK's your 'applicant Form.' understandable? If you have thousands of fluent English speakers on a forum, why let a Turk that is using Google Translate be an example of making good guides, and have his thread at the top of a subforum so everybody is going to read it? I'm sure if you read this thread thoroughly you can make something out of it, but it really wouldn't help anyone. MCSG players should get way better guides, not some guide that doesn't make sense and is full of Turkish words, even though the title says ENGLISH.
I couldn't understand what that meant.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
omfg how is 'Be -Olabildiğin as comfortable as possible. LOOK's your 'applicant Form.' understandable? If you have thousands of fluent English speakers on a forum, why let a Turk that is using Google Translate be an example of making good guides, and have his thread at the top of a subforum so everybody is going to read it? I'm sure if you read this thread thoroughly you can make something out of it, but it really wouldn't help anyone. MCSG players should get way better guides, not some guide that doesn't make sense and is full of Turkish words, even though the title says ENGLISH.
First off, please don't be negative. This is just a simple situation where someone that doesn't speak fluent English is trying to help out the community. Just because you do not understand it, doesn't mean the entire community won't understand it.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
First off, please don't be negative. This is just a simple situation where someone that doesn't speak fluent English is trying to help out the community. Just because you do not understand it, doesn't mean the entire community won't understand it.
I have fixed some of the mistakes. Hopefully it's now quite understandable.

Reaction score
He can't be trying very hard if he leaves in turkish words lol, all it would take is 1 proof read

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci