• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to deal with runners?

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does anybody has an Idea how to deal with guys endlessly running in circles? Its very annoying in Deathmatch cause you just cant get them -.-

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bow and arrow, predict your shot a few blocks ahead of the direction they're running. It's good to finish off players that keep running. If you don't have that then try to cut across in front of them.

I don't get why people do it, unless they're retreating to recover and attempt again. It's those people who just camp with nothing and run around in death match. xP Luckily it would only take 2-3 hits onto them to finish them with an arrow. :3

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
In DM i basically do the same thing as Shaun said ^, but i also try to predict their move so that i can cut them off. Another thing you could do is to try hit them against a wall/tree etc so they will have to start run again, which may give you a great lead to take em out. If it's not DM and ur trying to take out a runner, try using flint and steel which will cause them not be able to run for awhile.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Tell him that you love K-Pop.. we aren't talking about Aeruner, aren't we?

In all seriousness, I do what Shaun said (I taught him, duh).

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
I find it VERY annoying when someone noon tuns away from the starting area and then I have to chase him all over and then it can kill my chance of a win:mad:

Kevin Wright

Spectator
Reaction score
A good strategy is to either shoot ahead of them with a bow or arrow, or either Just chase them and sooner or later you will catch up to them :p

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
make a truce with them, put some armor and food on the ground near where you are. Then, go in for the kill while they're busy picking it up, and finish them off with a bow if u have to. if their noobish to not have anything to fight with in the deathmatch, then theyre noobish enough to fall for it

Shadowbunker

Spectator
Reaction score
Get them in the water, or try to get in front of them. Then tear them limb from limb :D

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
Bow and arrow, predict your shot a few blocks ahead of the direction they're running. It's good to finish off players that keep running. If you don't have that then try to cut across in front of them.

I don't get why people do it, unless they're retreating to recover and attempt again. It's those people who just camp with nothing and run around in death match. xP Luckily it would only take 2-3 hits onto them to finish them with an arrow. :3
They do it cause they dont want you to win, really annoying that they cant just accept defeat -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci