• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to connect to the Survival Games

Shadowninja

Spectator
Reaction score
It says that the server is polling, then after awhile it says cant reach the server someone help. Thanks :cool:

Sorry it says cant reach server and i tried up to 17 us servers and i cant get in. Someone please help. Thanks :D

Also when I use the direct connect i tried all servers and i cant get into one. Does the servers get set up to where you are?

i_Z

Spectator
Reaction score
What about when you join a full game and then go back and keep pressing refresh it will look as if the server is offline while it's not.
This can take a long time to go away and is especially annoying if you get disconnected at the end of the game and are waiting for it to come back up.

What fixed this for me is joining another server (you don't even have to join only connect so if you get the "this server is full" message that's enough) and the disconnecting and going back to the list of servers, if you hit refresh now it will show the server of your choice as online with x/x players instead of offline/unreachable.

This might not always work when rejoining a server that is rebooting for a new game, just keep connecting to other servers and wait for the server to show up as online again.

I hoped this helped anyone, if this is a glitch/bug please feel free to delete this post and let me know after all I only want to help people out I don't want to encourage rule breaking.

Gummy_Bearr

Spectator
Reaction score
can you go step by step on how to get a sever going?? sorry but i still need help

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
can you go step by step on how to get a sever going?? sorry but i still need help
Do you mean how to get an actual server going? Or how to get on a survival games server?
This guide isn't about making servers, it's about how to connect to one of the many survival games servers and read the original post of this topic. I made a reply on how I get on servers too, which should be at the top of this page or on the 2nd page. Someone else also made a guide which is on the 1st page.

How do you enter the survival games
Read message above :D

It says that the server is polling, then after awhile it says cant reach the server someone help. Thanks :cool:

Sorry it says cant reach server and i tried up to 17 us servers and i cant get in. Someone please help. Thanks :D

Also when I use the direct connect i tried all servers and i cant get into one. Does the servers get set up to where you are?
The servers were probably down when you tried this.

What about when you join a full game and then go back and keep pressing refresh it will look as if the server is offline while it's not.
This can take a long time to go away and is especially annoying if you get disconnected at the end of the game and are waiting for it to come back up.

What fixed this for me is joining another server (you don't even have to join only connect so if you get the "this server is full" message that's enough) and the disconnecting and going back to the list of servers, if you hit refresh now it will show the server of your choice as online with x/x players instead of offline/unreachable.

This might not always work when rejoining a server that is rebooting for a new game, just keep connecting to other servers and wait for the server to show up as online again.

I hoped this helped anyone, if this is a glitch/bug please feel free to delete this post and let me know after all I only want to help people out I don't want to encourage rule breaking.
I get the communication error a lot too. If you just close and reopen Minecraft quickly you should be fine.

Ralpon

Spectator
Reaction score
When i'm in game en he restarts i don't be in the fight. I want to play but always the server says: server is full

How i could join a server where i can play by myself

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What do you mean play by yourself? Without anybody else? To do that you have to download the map on your own server.

Dave1995

Spectator
Reaction score
I keep getting server outdated message every time i try to connect to a server.... Nothing works, Please help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci