• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to click faster for laptop users

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Buy a mouse, you can pick them up for like $5 :p
I used a touchpad for over a year before purchasing a mouse. It's extremely hard to adjust. Using a mouse feels smoother and nicer (and actually increases my FPS by about 10), but it's extremely hard for me to use in PvP. As a result, I've resorted to using the touchpad to fight, and using the mouse for everything else. It's not a good habit!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I used a touchpad for over a year before purchasing a mouse. It's extremely hard to adjust. Using a mouse feels smoother and nicer (and actually increases my FPS by about 10), but it's extremely hard for me to use in PvP. As a result, I've resorted to using the touchpad to fight, and using the mouse for everything else. It's not a good habit!
Wow, using a trackpad to PvP just seems...impossible, at least to me.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, using a trackpad to PvP just seems...impossible, at least to me.
It depends on the trackpad! On my brother's laptop, you need to play with a mouse. When using the trackpad, you cannot switch directions while running or walker, you need to stop, switch directions, and continue. On the trackpad on this laptop, it's basically the same as the mouse.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I already click 110+ times in 10 seconds, I don't need yo tips. :p

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This is takes a while to get used to, especially if you have a wider spaced keyboard. But here's the setup I use if I want to combine my trackpad usage with my mouse.

Little Finger - A
Ring Finger - W
Middle Finger - D
Index Finger - Space Bar
Thumb - Trackpad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci