• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How most games for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
Game Starts
Some guy starts punching me
Fist fight
I die
The guy that started to punch me dies by someone else due to my damage to him
Other guy quits

This is usually only on 48 servers but sometimes they are the easiest to get into.

How do your guy's games mostly go? Share some stories!

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Game starts
I run for my life
Find loads of chests
Try to hunt people down
Eventually I die because people camp in the middle and get full iron + diamond sword
I cry.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Game starts
I run for my life
Find loads of chests
Try to hunt people down
Eventually I die because people camp in the middle and get full iron + diamond sword
I cry.

Almost the same...

but i don't hunt people down...
i go for Corn if i have good stuff..
then usually die cause of team...
no crying...

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Game starts
I grab a chest from the corucopia
I run into the village and raid chests til I get a weapon
I kill all in my path
I go to the corucopia and camp it for the night
I win :p

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Game Starts
Some guy starts punching me
Fist fight
I die
The guy that started to punch me dies by someone else due to my damage to him
Other guy quits

This is usually only on 48 servers but sometimes they are the easiest to get into.

How do your guy's games mostly go? Share some stories!
This where you're doing it wrong. :p There's absolutely no reason to fistfight him. People will punch each other all the time in the beginning, but it is mostly just to push each other off the chests. If some guy starts punching you, just ignore him (try to take as few punches as possible, of course). Run off to your route. You'll regenerate your health quickly anyways. :)

On-topic. The ideal game:

Game starts
I run to the middle.
Get 1-2 sometimes 3 chests worth of stuff.
If i got armour or weapons, equip it.
Run off to my route, get more materials, weapons or armour.
Run back to the corn at mid-day, look for players.
Most of the time run in and fight.
Go back hunting for the rest of the day.
Come back before the chests refill.
Get loot.
Win.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, never go into a fist fight, just punch a few people and run ><

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
Several things.

Scenario 1: Start. Run to Corn. Get smacked about like a pinball. Get nothing from the chests due to knock-backs. Attempt to run away and either fail due to yet more knock-backs or scrape by and get the worst start imaginable.

Scenario 2: Start. Run to Corn. Open Chests. Items show in inventory. Run away. Open more chests elsewhere on the map. Realise that the items are no longer in my inventory and server-side lag has screwed me over.

Scenario 3: Start. Run to Corn. Open Chests. Run away. Get decent gear. Attack a player with worse gear. End up losing because they are lagging and teleporting all over the place and manage to hit me from a distance i cannot hit them. Get killed and curse at how stupid it is.

Scenario 4: Start. Run to Corn. Do well. Run around the map getting other chests. Do well. Kill the odd straggler or go on a rampage. Do well. Head to the Corn and scout a player in almost/completely full Iron armour with an Iron/Diamond Sword. Get killed and curse how i never get that much luck. Ever. Not once.

Scenario 5: The same as scenario 4 only replace the decked guy at the Corn with a team of players in equally decent gear. Curse some more at how broken and easy it is to win as a team.

I've won 5 times solo and i find that quite an accomplishment considering i was going against teams for 2 or 3 of those, but it irks me how you can do well and still lose for the most 'kick in the teeth' reasons. I honestly don't know how some people can consistently get a full set of Iron armour and a Iron or Diamond Sword before the first night has crept across the sky.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Map 1:Run from the cornocopia,going on my chest route which gives me some armor and weapons.After i've had enough waiting(and theres like 4 ppl left)i run to the cornocopia.If someones there i run back,usally being followed and killed.Map 2.GET THE $h1t out of ppls ways and don't stop sprinting til i go to edge of map and die from hunger

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
Run to Corn.
Open chest.
Get food, armor and/or weaponry.
Run away.
Find more chests.
Get lots of stuff.
Scout a player with better armor and/or weaponry.
Run.
Being chased.
Give up.
Face opponent.
Die.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
Game starts
I head away from the Cornucopia (I usually only run a tiny bit at the start, then walk, to save energy)
Sometimes when running from the Corn, another unarmed tribute gets in a fistfight with me; usually I'm able to kill them when that happens
If on the first map, I wander around looking for chests (I don't know it very well, so I have no set strategy); if on the second map, I head across the river and get the chests around and on the church; occasionally I get a few things in the city first
After getting the chests at the church, I stay in that area and try to kill any tributes who get into a fight with me there
Either I get killed quickly or I last longer, in which case I wait at the church for the chests to refill
I either camp on top of the church tower for the night to hide from mobs or I go out looking for more chests
At this point, most other tributes have better equipment than me, so if I encounter one, I'm usually dead, although I do sometimes encounter weaker ones that I'm able to kill
If I survive into/through the first night, I generally get killed when there are between 6 and 2 other tributes left; I have made it to one deathmatch, however

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
2 Scenarios for me

Scenario 1 (with team on skype)
all run to center to try and get good stuff
if we succeed kill anyone around us and take what they had then 1 camp and wait for night while rest go out hunting
if we dont suceed run away and try and team someone for good stuff they have then go back to corn and see above.
get diamond sword and kill team while laughing maniacally down the mic at them (amazingly there still my team after a month now)

Scenario 2 (on my own)
run to center
get punched off chest by guy with forcefield on and die :/
remember i always have fraps open and record him doing it :)
get him banned XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci