• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How many times have you broken a bone?

Have you ever broken a bone?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Im a robot, I dont have bones

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I broke my foot quite a while back (like 8 years ago) by falling down the stairs.
I had extremely smooth moves are the ripe old age of eight.

Bulletshield3

Experienced
Reaction score
My brother slammed the door on 9 of my toes and I broke them all. As well as 2 of my fingers.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never broken anything.

I have a knee condition called "osgood schlatter" though. It is basically a large swelling in my patella tendon in my left knee. If the swelling continues and i continue to play soccer and football, my tendon could break. If that happens, they are going to have to operate me and fix the tendons with these metal hooks.

Doc says 12-14 months of no physical activity to let my knee heal. -_-

On the bright side, i finally have a good excuse to stay in and play MCSG all day. ;)

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was six, my family and I went to cycle to my friends party. Being unable to cycle properly, I fell over, tried to stop myself falling by pushing my right hand on a light post, still fell, and caused my right wrist to bend and break backward. Had to get surgery on my wrist at the hospital.

When I went on a skiing trip to Switzerland with the scouts 4 years ago, I was having a snowball fight with a few of the scouts. Not knowing that I wasn't supposed to run in those big ski boots, I fell over and broke my left shin. I Wasn't even taken to a hospital (which was about 7 miles from our hotel), all the scouts (even the scout leader) thought I just sprained my shin, and never got any first aid throughout the rest of the trip. Some scout trip that was. >:[

Six months later when my shin was all better, I went out a cycle with my dad, tried to pass a couple of people by cycling on some grass, then I fell over and broke my right wrist due to the un-even surface on the grass. :p

Never broke anything, don't plan on it.
It's not to do with planning on breaking a bone. It's to do with being careful and aware of what's around you to avoid breaking a bone.

Reactions: Fox

Kellett15

Tribute
Reaction score
Lucky Enough To have not broken any bones but managed to get poked right below my eye with a stick :/

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I broke my arm while snowboarding earlier this year. I've also broken my little finger.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
I had a compound break in my leg when I was 7 or 8. (fun stuff) And 2 months ago I broke my foot in a motorcycle accident which is why i've been playing so much MCSG. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci