• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How long have you been here?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
may 2012
forums december but other account hacked ;(

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I'm really not sure when I first joined in-game, however I know I played during beta (is there a way to check when you joined in-game?)

I think it was around April 2012 when I joined though- all I know is that it was before I joined the forums :p

I've been on the forums for two years, though- since May 6th, 2012 :)

Time flies :p

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo so basically I want to know how long you guys been playing MCG.

I'll start off. I've been playing for 2 years plus, since late May 2012 and forums since like December 2012.
Note*. I don't know if anyone has made it before and if so sorry.
Almost 1 year. :)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Playing since April 2012
Joined the forums May 2012
I'm one of teh old skool ones :3

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
2 years, since July 2012, and I joined forums in December 2012

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I first joined the forums on April 20th, 2012, and I started playing probably the next day or a few days later. I honestly cannot precisely recall why I made my forums account before playing. I think I joined the forums before playing in-game because I saw that they didn't have any servers for Canadians, and I thought you could only join servers that you lived in. I thought I couldn't play because I didn't live in the U.S.A., which is why the first thing I posted was a thread asking for them to open Canadian servers.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/canadians.392/

Of course, they explained to me that you could join any server, which I was happy to hear. There are also some classic forumers/old timers if you could spot them (Chad also responded which was pretty cool :p). I also thought the U.S. servers were hosted in New York because that's pretty much the closest big city to where I live in Canada. I was so ignorant back in the day :p

I'd also consider myself to be the luckiest forumer; I just happened to join the forums on the 4/20 blaze it, and I just happened to be the #YoloSwag1337th member. I didn't realize how much of a coincidence this was until much later on when I started learning the strange internet jargon I pretty much know fluently today xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci