• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How famous is the person above you?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't understand the sheer amount if ransoms here coming in with like 2 friends saying all the legitemately well known people are complete randies.
It's annoying because they all say they are very known and get like one person to say they are and make themselves feel good.
Giving estimates like 2% or 4% for someone who is more popular is kinda wierd, if you personally don't know the person, you should just put I don't know. Unless it seems that NO ONE knows them.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't understand the sheer amount if ransoms here coming in with like 2 friends saying all the legitemately well known people are complete randies.
It's annoying because they all say they are very known and get like one person to say they are and make themselves feel good.
Giving estimates like 2% or 4% for someone who is more popular is kinda wierd, if you personally don't know the person, you should just put I don't know. Unless it seems that NO ONE knows them.
I get your last point, I did that because I saw other people do that, so I thoight it was okay. :p
However, I dont like to be called a randie since Im new on the forum and to the community, also, I didnt come here with 2 friends... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci