• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HOW DO I GET GOOD WITH A BOW!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys silver here and I am woundering how i get really good with a bow. It seems like one of the more important weapons in the game and i am terrible with a bow, I really need help with tips or strategys on how to get in some bow shots and how to improve/practice
Personally i avoid using the bow at all costs because i lack skill with it. I mean it really isn't too hard to strafe it and half the time u can sit there and just block arrows till they run out considering blocking them makes them do about half a heart lol. I only use bow if i have to.

Sahfyre

Gold
Reaction score
360 noscope it up. You will always hit the target. That is the secret to joining FaZe.

Reactions: T0M

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
pew ding pew ding pew ding pew ding pew ding dead gg

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys silver here and I am woundering how i get really good with a bow. It seems like one of the more important weapons in the game and i am terrible with a bow, I really need help with tips or strategys on how to get in some bow shots and how to improve/practice
I'm much better with the bow than strafing, message me if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci