• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I apply for a mod role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YingYangTwinsXD

Tribute
Reaction score
If you're applying to become a moderator, make sure it's for the right reason. As sad is it seems, most players only want to be a mod for the tag and recognition that follows. Before you become a moderator, you need to prove to everyone, especially yourself that you're in it for the right reason.

There are many people who are well qualified for the position at hand. I'm sure they can make adjustments accordingly to who is best suited for the position. My tip; Forget about the applications, and enjoy MCSG for what it is. There are lots of responsibilities behind moderating, some of which you may not want/like to do. If anything, you should want to be a member rather than a moderator, unless you REALLY want to help out the community and what it stands for.
I really want to do it because of all the hackers and spammers on servers, I wanna try and keep the community clean so everyone else can have a better time playing the game :)

I couldn't care less about the recognition of being a mod, I would just love to ban all hackers and make the games A LOT better for all other 'legit' players :)

YingYangTwinsXD

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad said you must be 18+ But there are moderators who are not 18+
Well there's a mod who is 15, so I really think Chad should be fine with it, also, loads of people say its not age and more experiance that matters :)

Reaction score
You double post a LOT -.- I remember this all being discussed before on the counting game.. lol.

It's not a strict requirement no, but you'll have to prove that you have the gumption to be able to handle the job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci