• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I apply for a mod role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YingYangTwinsXD

Tribute
Reaction score
I have been wanting to be a mod for a while now, and I think I would be great at it, I always obey the rules, I always report glitches and I always report hackers and get them banned most of the time, so I was thinking I should apply for a mod, does anyone know where the forum for doing this is, it would be great if someone could help me :)

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Fill this out and send it to [email protected]

Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Minecraft Username:
Your Forum Username (if different):
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences:
What examples of situations will you use /kick?:
What examples of situations will you use /ban?:
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time Zone):

I, {Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have heard that they also apply some younger people.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Good luck. And yes, they sometimes accept younger people. There is a Sr. Moderator that is 16 years old.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Chad said you must be 18+ But there are moderators who are not 18+

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
If you're applying to become a moderator, make sure it's for the right reason. As sad is it seems, most players only want to be a mod for the tag and recognition that follows. Before you become a moderator, you need to prove to everyone, especially yourself that you're in it for the right reason.

There are many people who are well qualified for the position at hand. I'm sure they can make adjustments accordingly to who is best suited for the position. My tip; Forget about the applications, and enjoy MCSG for what it is. There are lots of responsibilities behind moderating, some of which you may not want/like to do. If anything, you should want to be a member rather than a moderator, unless you REALLY want to help out the community and what it stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci