• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your rank? (V.I.P, Friend, Pay for donor etc.)

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
I joined the community around May/June 2012,(Didn't sign up on the forums until later), so I was a member for around two months. When I started to really enjoy playing SG I decided to buy Iron Donor. Up until about mid April 2013 I was an Iron donor, then I applied for the Moderator position and was successful. Ever since (apart from a one week break think in which I was friend rank) I have been a Moderator.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I first played in July 2012. I finally decided to upgrade and buy mod so I made a forum account in October. I found our about donor and got iron thinking after a month I wouldn't be playing anymore. I went on to buy iron fur a month two more times. Then, forcing birthday I got 3 month gold donor (back when it was special). After that ran out, I bought iron donor one more time and ice been donor less for about 7 months now.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tried to get into games as a non-donor, couldn't so bought my first 1 month iron back in May 2013. Then it ran out. Bought another one, then I bought diamond donor, which at the time was only 3 months, but I got it anyways, cause I hate grey, makes me sad ;-;. But then a day later they changed the donor system, so diamond was lifetime, so I emailed them, and then they gave it to me for lifetime :D So been diamond donor since July, just over 6 months ago, which feels like forever.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I first played on these servers around June 2012. My first rank that I received was infact the mod rank. I worked hard from september 2012 - may 2013 and I received the rank of Sr. mod. I then stepped down in august 2013 for personal reasons and received the VIP rank. I then returned november 2013 as a moderator as i missed you guys too much <3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
So, originally i got Iron donor for 1 month then gold donor for 4 months by buying it, then, i get VIP for one of eshancowee's livestream things, then I got Gold donor when that got taken away because it was a 1 month only thing, then I got Friend rank for helping out the admins with some situations, the day after I got mod, then they started giving VIP out for map building, and As I created solar frost, I could get VIP but I was a mod , so xD. Then something happened and I got VIP , a week later I got my mod back then about a week ago something happened again and I got VIP again for 1 day, then I got mod back, very long story with ranks.
I found a period!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci