• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did we all find out about Mcgamer?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Truth be told, if I remember correctly, it's because ChadTheDJ came to us at :chblue: asking about hosting options & pricing and I had mentioned I was thinking about applying for a plugin developer position. I was amazed by the "legend" (I know better now :kappa:) ChadTheDJ reaching out to us because he also operated Best Minecraft Hosts, and you know, MCSG at the time.

Long story short, someone else left in 2012, I hopped in, did a bunch of stuff for a while, dragged Ava into the mess about half a year later, I think? And that's that.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
I was a big fan of the Hunger Games and I found out about MCSG through BajanCanadian for the most part and when I finally got Minecraft I got really into it

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I typed 'Minecraft Hunger Games' and logged into the US server at the time (2013), and played ever since.

Cumhuriyet

Mod | Recruitment Assistant
Reaction score
Like the majority of Turkish players, I found about it from the famous Turkish YouTube channel called "LeHamam," which was by that time one of the most popular channels in Turkey and the first one that built their fanbase with the help of MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci