• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did we all find out about Mcgamer?

TenkayDiamondcraft

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought it would be a great idea to bring us together and share how we found out about this server.
Please share below :D

Ankh

Go-Go Moderanger
Reaction score
I play SG on MCCentral, one day someone mentioned the server so I looked it up but it was already closed by the time I realized it existed :cry: :crying:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I watched Joey Graceffa videos on youtube and saw him play

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
I watched Joey Graceffa videos on youtube and saw him play
I think this is where I came across MCSG/MCGamer as well! Small world!

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
I had recently finished reading the HG books, and used to play on a handful of MC rpg style servers. On a whim, I googled "Minecraft Hunger Games" and ended up playing on the EU servers for about 3 years before my, now best friend, informed me EU stood for Europe.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I watched streamers play on the server back at the end of July 2012, and I've been hooked ever since :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of the hunger games books and movie (the first movie came out a few months before I found MCSG) and my friends knew this so they told me to get Minecraft to play this game and here we are 7 years later

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci