• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how can i donate to this server to help it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_BaSSxZ

Spectator
Reaction score
so all i will do is lock the hacks so i cant use them is that ok with u

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Using a hack client even if not using it we still really don't like because say one day you get raging as you keep dieing, its not hard to just press a few buttons and there is x-ray,force field or aimbot and it is to easy to do it. I know a friend that does the same as you he used it as it gave him better FPS but he started to die alot and then used it alot, unfortunately I had to perma ban him but I feel that if you could remove this hack and maybe switch to optifine ti give you better FPS I would like it alot knowing that you can then no longer be blamed for hacking.
**I couldnt help it... but you spelled dying wrong :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
No, no ban. He doesn't deserve it. Just tell him to take off the hacks. He's too young to understand.
Lol "I downloaded a hack client to beat his" xD I just fell of the toilet when I read that.

AzureNinja99

Tribute
Reaction score
The reason why you are getting better FPS on your hacked client is because it has a mod called "Optifine". Optifine is a mod that adds a few features, as well as boosting your FPS. I would recommend it. Besides, the lead dev of Nodus is going to stop updating it after this update. Also, please try to talk more clearly. I am having trouble understanding you.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
The reason why you are getting better FPS on your hacked client is because it has a mod called "Optifine". Optifine is a mod that adds a few features, as well as boosting your FPS. I would recommend it. Besides, the lead dev of Nodus is going to stop updating it after this update. Also, please try to talk more clearly. I am having trouble understanding you.
I didnt know that. o_O how does people know that it has optifine...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I wonder what the guy will think when he comes back to his computer...?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Alright. The reason you get better FPS with the hacked client is because it has a piece of software called 'Optifine' installed on it. You can get this software for free WITHOUT the hacked client and it's really easy and you will get the same FPS you had with the hacked client. Just google Optifine and how to install it. I have not banned this player but I will if he continues to use the client so, please delete it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci