• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Homework Help!

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
School got canceled for me due to some lawsuit. It was a private school and I hope it comes back. In the meantime, homeschooling for the win!

I will be posting homework help here in the future, though.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Grade: Returning Grade 12
Subject: Advanced Mathematical Functions
Question: 9 + 10 = ?

I am a bit confused on how to answer this. Over the past few months I have heard that the answer was 19 and 21, but with so much controversy over this mathematical question, I cannot seem to find my own answer ;-;

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score

I am a bit confused on how to answer this. Over the past few months I have heard that the answer was 19 and 21, but with so much controversy over this mathematical question, I cannot seem to find my own answer ;-;
Great banter!

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score

It's 19.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Subject: Maths
Topic: Algebra

Starting with a^0/a^n, justify why 1/a^n = a^-n

I can take a picture of the question if that helps. Thanks!
Some rule of exponents or something says that like a^m/a^n = a^(m-n), so that means that say 2^0/2^3 = 2^-3, and since anything to the 0 power is 1, that is the same as saying that 1/2^3 = 2^-3. Hope I didn't mess this up haha

Oh, if anyone needs help with English, Chemistry, Spanish, or any math Pre-Calculus or below, let me know and I gotchu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci