• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HolyTrinidi - Resignation Letter

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
D: I'll miss you Trin, and all the hilarious fights we had. Cya dood, and good luck in the future.

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
Awh Trin it's sad to see you go </3 :(
Also, my survival skills aren't as nooby as before ^-^

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
Trin, #TheElite, we had the best times on survival, lets be honest. We all also know you will be that guy in the base who makes an igloo for a vault and you won't stop until survival goes down (even then he will join us on another faction server lel). At times you were a bk and trolled us with acacia wood, kactus filled base, or a lot of obsidian, but there was also those other times when we always ruled the warzone and wrecked all of our raids leaving our #TheElite sign. All of this may be from our faction times, but they were all of our best times.
Anyways, see you on the survival server,
Cya
-BioGear94

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TrinnieTrinTrin :c. Hopefully you can still come on teamspeak when you have the chance. And oh, I think you made a typo here:
JustAHotDog My favorite corndog! I hope I can see you sometime irl, and I look forward to beating your high school football team next year! <3
You see Trin, you will never beat our football team. Cause after all, we are the best :p
Anyways you bk randy, gl in the future

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
i love how even though im a pain in the A_ im in half of these. my favorite is the jules one. im still waiting

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Bainub, we only played one day together and i guess you forgot gl in life

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't personally know you, but from what pepsizPower has told me and from the reaction of everyone here, you seem like a very good person. Sad to see you go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci