• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HITS HITS HITS

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, can somebody teach me how to pvp again? Because whenever I go to mcsg I apparently cannot get a combo on anyone at all. My stats are screwed, I can't win a game (check my stats xD). I just can't even anymore lol. Idk......... help.
idk how but ever since I came back to MCSG in a week long break, I've been getting CRAZY combos and gotten a lot better somehow. I guess my strategy is to get all secondaries and at least iron sword before fighting. Then when there's 5-7 people you go near mid or other popular areas to fight.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
practice practice practice, I am in the same position youre in! I'm beginning to get better, but its taken a while. Good luck!

Youtubers such as SolrFlare, Huahwi, and Lovelights can be good examples to learn from.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
Use the fishing rod. I don't know why a lot of people don't.
Because if you need to rodspam, you are pretty bad.

Generally, if someone who relies on the rod, tries to rod you and you strafe them, ez 10.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Strafe, strafe, strafe. The only thing as important as hitting your opponent is not letting them hit you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci