• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi ^

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
not cozzy lol he's in jail :p
He's not in jail, he's fake and gets mvs to do the swatting. There's no proof, but I'll say Multirandywolf, xBrezzy, mvs, Flipy you're one of them or Gyspy

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! I hope you'll have a great time around here c;

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCSG community, maybe we will find eachothers in a game sometime (or maybe we already have :eek:)
#TeamMarikaAllTheWay
I'm also a otaku c:

You only gave Toradora a score of "6"?!!!!
I also recommend finishing Sakurasou no pet na kanojo, White album 2 (skip white album), Ookami shoju to Kuro Ouji c:

https://hummingbird.me/users/Pickabolt these are most of mine, but havn't updated in a while so it's pluss 30 animes c:
Marika certainly has her moments

On Toradora: I found the second half annoyingly melodramatic, the ending ridiculously so, I didn't care in the slightest about the characters, nobody developed at all, and Taiga was insufferable. The first half was enjoyable though.

I haven't been able to get past the first few episodes in Sakurasou mainly because I really hate excessive fanservice / ecchi, of which that show has plenty (despite having a pretty good story beneath that.)

White Album 2 I have on hold after the first few episodes and I'm just gonna binge it all sometime, it's just that the first few episodes didn't really grab me (felt a little cheesy and cliche.)

Ookami shoju to Kuro Ouji is on hold as well, I was getting behind on the Fall season of shows, and this is one I never ended up catching up with. It seemed pretty fun from what I had seen though, the two MCs have a nice chemistry with eachother, especially because they're both kind of terrible people, which makes their relationship work (rather than the "imperfections" being one-sided, which is pretty common.)

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
Marika certainly has her moments

On Toradora: I found the second half annoyingly melodramatic, the ending ridiculously so, I didn't care in the slightest about the characters, nobody developed at all, and Taiga was insufferable. The first half was enjoyable though.

I haven't been able to get past the first few episodes in Sakurasou mainly because I really hate excessive fanservice / ecchi, of which that show has plenty (despite having a pretty good story beneath that.)

White Album 2 I have on hold after the first few episodes and I'm just gonna binge it all sometime, it's just that the first few episodes didn't really grab me (felt a little cheesy and cliche.)

Ookami shoju to Kuro Ouji is on hold as well, I was getting behind on the Fall season of shows, and this is one I never ended up catching up with. It seemed pretty fun from what I had seen though, the two MCs have a nice chemistry with eachother, especially because they're both kind of terrible people, which makes their relationship work (rather than the "imperfections" being one-sided, which is pretty common.)
Did you watch the after credits in Toradora? But I guess people have diffrent opinions.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
He's not in jail, he's fake and gets mvs to do the swatting. There's no proof, but I'll say Multirandywolf, xBrezzy, mvs, Flipy you're one of them or Gyspy
funny1 pvp master pro anime player pvp

btw multi dont play no more

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
funny1 pvp master pro anime player pvp

btw multi dont play no more
ok wannabe fake animer watcher, calls himself otaku cause i said it first, fake kid, go watch hentai or something wannabe faek kid leagepro gor kawaii

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
ok wannabe fake animer watcher, calls himself otaku cause i said it first, fake kid, go watch hentai or something wannabe faek kid leagepro gor kawaii
never called my self an otaku did i

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci