• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hi

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
:( It's sad to see someone who once enjoyed this game as much as you did leave. You'll be missed man, we didn't talk much, but I remember always seeing your name around the forums and ingame. See ya man, good luck on life.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I remember ChrisComedies triple kill, I was on the Titans roster at the time. Memories flew by, but, nonetheless, you were influential in my MCSG career. You will be missed. <3

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, it all started out when I saw the Hunger Games video on youtube by countless famous minecraft youtubers. I didn't care for the people, I just saw that they were playing a gamemode that intrigued me. This video changed my whole minecraft life. April 19, 2012 I looked up Minecraft Hunger Games on Google and what turned out to be these servers. I started playing by myself and I got addicted. I found out at school another friend played Survival Games, we became best friends and played MCSG all day everyday. Then one day, my friend quit, he said it grew boring and wanted to play other games. Now, the sad little GentleSnivy is now playing by himself again. It's August 26, 2012. School is back, and all my free time playing MCSG is ruined. I then, played MCSG everyday still and then it hit me. I was slipping with all my grades and everything went downhill. I then quit MCSG by December, I remember when I had a life doing real outside stuff. I won't talk about what I did in the real world because it was boring. After a couple months I met people like ryanroks594 Macobeast EmamylesxD MATTCHAPPY CreepinOnChu OuchTheSchauzer Apollo1817 Mitsolides Edog gavinawesome ThePikachuPro Rhino1928 DetroitRedWingz These are the first people I met in Clan MCSG life. They're from the clan of Team Enigma, The first clan I've ever been in. This clan was before I quit in December.

I come back to MCSG in July/August to see if anything has changed. I found a clan named Royals and I joined for the heck of it. This was the best clan I've ever been in. It showed me how enjoyable friends can be and not caring if you lose a battle. We'd challenge Rebels and Forgotten to clan battles because we wouldn't care. It was fun learning and watching how they played and it encouraged us. When Clan Wars Season 3 came out, Royals were accepted and were placed to fight The Titans. At this time, I became a Leader of the clan and we had fun fighting them. We lost to The Titans 1-0 when ChrisComedies got a triple kill when all of us and 2 or less hearts. But congratulations to him because it was still deserved and Royals didn't really deserve to win. Titans were a much better clan at the time. Our roster for Clan Wars was: XeroStyle1 GentleSnivy Jspwn KillyourbuttMC Cat_On_A_Poptart furretfan137 HackIFanPlease and Soul We had to played Soul because of our 8th member had to leave and he volunteered as a player. He did not lead, like many people thought. We were just short a player and he was being a really nice person about it. After the loss people broke away and left and we disbanded.

After a little while, I joined the clan of Impalers. This clan led me to many friends and was a lot of fun. The people I met here were Beardy ALL1DO1SW1N The_Great_Tito Chris_Bro1998 Korrenian SunGodMonkey xCrayfish Jman6677 Novaaa ProShooterBF even though some of these people might not remember me. I remember some of the times with these people. The leaders decided after 2 months I was in to make the Clan of the CyanVolts. I quit MCSG again because I was sad of all the clan I was in that they were disbanding. I come back to MCSG and join CyanVolts. I had a lot of fun here but I left after 2 months and took a break from MCSG. I come back and join CyanVolts at the verge of their disbanding. I joined other clans after these but these 4 were the closest clans I've ever been in.

I'm going to list a couple names of people that I haven't so far of a couple of friends I've made in the community. landowicked Somers cheesecake_54 justin9cat themastern00b WertQuadNine Alphie_ XxSolarBearzxX SuperxAndrew Sim_Man WalkerRed YelloDawg39 cadbane4321 TylerthePandaHD SupaaHotFire rexxyy Jccandfriends Turnip Cryptic_Gamer resistantcorn12 Auroraty|Kristie LittleRawr_ Fenomous asdffish qxerft shadowblaze12 aggaliciousHD Torchy TheKidz101 Gipp Binct richie57777 mikefroot Mooclan Toe Twee I'm sorry if I forgot anyone and you can still keep touch with me if you'd like on Skype: GentleSnivy. I might come back one day but for now it's a goodbye. GentleSnivy is signing off for now.
#Enigma

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I never really got to talk to you, but you seem like a really cool guy and someone who I would get along with. I hope to see you around! Bai.

P

PeriLH_

Just saw this, but farewell. Sad to see you go! I remember seeing your name when I was a noob of MCGamer or MCSG back then. :p

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Bye. You will definitely be missed. Ily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci