• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey Im Sterbern :D

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Hey Guys Im Sterbern, last night i logged into mcsg and it was pretty fun an since iron donor was 2 bucks i got it :3 welp just saying hi :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Welcome! :)
Your name reminds me of Sterben, a character in a very popular anime, SAO. (Aka Death Gun)

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Your name reminds me of Sterben, a character in a very popular anime, SAO. (Aka Death Gun)
I guess you can say i had some sao insparation :3, I was gonna do Sterben when i got minecraft awhile back because i read the light novels but i couldnt because it was taken so i did Ster and mixed up my last name :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy you're stay and give the forums a go. They work for some people and who knows, maybe you'll be the next Mooclan!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, I'm leaving? Wat.
No, you're just a legendary forumer who most people on the forums would probably love to be. You're- err...

*whispers* It's a compliment!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello there, Sterbern. I'm Ceroria, pleased to meet you :)

Enjoy your stay and follow the rules which can be found here! Most importantly, have fun.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Sterben isn't death gun....
he was wearing a a uniform that is invisible on the map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci