• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

herobrine852 hacks... Ill donate for you if you catch them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't throw around the hacker term loosely.
I have reported over 25 hackers on these servers, everyone of them have ultimately been banned with the aid of mods.
I myself have been accused of hacking in game by players because I win often...
I've logged more time in game than any other player on these servers.
I have spectated and played with Herobrine852 on numerous occasions.
He always HACKS....
deosnt change the fact you still need proof, just always have (insert your vid recording software here) on like i do then just flick the hotkey for record when something happens

JorgeMerle

Tribute
Reaction score
i got a video of herobrine hacking, although it is extremely laggy, running like 4 FPS (have no idea why) he hits several people at the same time. but im afraid it is too laggy to upload.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
even at 1 fps if the vids shows multiple hits at the same time it might be worth an upload

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
@All people that keep saying to record: Some people don't have the programs to record and for some people that do have it, it's too laggy to use and play at the same time. Sometimes you have to stop saying this to people, and jefeperro clearly states that he CAN'T record. That's why he posted it here and not in the Report Abuse section, because he knows these people won't get banned if he doesn't have proof.
Some people also use family computers and aren't allowed to download something like that because their parents don't allow them.

He is hoping that someone else can get the proof instead, someone that actually CAN record.
Sorry if this sounds mean, just trying to tell you people that keep telling us to make the reports that some people can't make them.

Neogasm

Spectator
Reaction score
Proofs been uploaded by SSiafs, cheers for that. Also herobrine rolls around with another hacker by the name of Only_God, haven't got video proof just putting him out there for hopefully someone else to snap out.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
Proofs been uploaded by SSiafs, cheers for that. Also herobrine rolls around with another hacker by the name of Only_God, haven't got video proof just putting him out there for hopefully someone else to snap out.
Yep, gonna have to get Only_God next.

B

bigmike4life

The only people who can ban without proof is Admins and how many is there? There isnt that many so how is it so wierd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci