• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Herobrine

Reaction score
My time is short, for he is close...
My life is forfeit, squandered the day I took up this dark task
How long, I do not know, all I can remember is hunting him
He has consumed me, entrapped me, all in the pursuit of his greatest secret
Perhaps it is not in vein, for I have you
Hear my tale and heed my warning
Realize the dark and mortifying truth

Most of us know him as Herobrine, a shadow, condemned to the eternal limbo that has twisted him into the dark creature he is. Most of us know him as myth, a husk of truth lost to time. He is the shade that plagues the deepest most fears of our minds. He lurks in every shadow, every chasm, every nightmare, watching with a gaze that even the dead fear. His malicious spite is unrivaled among even the most sadistic of beings. So great is his hatred that the very ground upon which he treads echos his scorn. He feels no mercy, for that is a concept with he could not begin to grasp. Many who have faced him have attempted to bargain, to plead, to grovel, to no avail. He knows no love, no attachment, even his body is a puppet, a mortal vessel upon which to enact his power. He knows not but fear, hate, madness. I have followed him, through icy tundras, through endless dungeons. I have hunted him through mountains that have pierced the heavens themselves. But now, I am the hunted, the prey. He used to be like us you know, just another soul on this endless world. What grievous event occurred to create such a terrible transformation I cannot say, only that death was stolen from him. But I know the truth, the deepest truth, the secret that all but the wisest have rejected. For the great truth is... He is you, and there is no escape. To say his name, in not but the softest whisper is to court death. But I am not afraid, I will say his name, I will call to him, and when he comes to quench the very fire of my sanity I will stare into those lifeless eyes and watch as I burn. Herobrine... Herobrine, Herobrine! He-...........

I hoped you enjoyed this short story!
I urge you, post your opinions, stories theories about the infamous Herobrine

Sincerely,
Alex McGersey

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the machinema series are good 2. Don't know you watched them?

Reaction score
After I saw your post I watched them, the first one was good so I thank you for your suggestion. I thought the second was mediocre however.

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah my gosh. Herobrine has burned my FLIPPIN trees down! And shaved them all. And you know how zombies break down doors? Well I heard that knocking noise and I checked my difficulty. It was on peaceful. I quit and deleted that world haha.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
People say that Herobrine is no longer in-game, I have proven this wrong.
Next time you are in your own server type /give PlayerName383
These are the remains of the missing Herobrine.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Herobrine is a poor guy, stop harass him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci